Hoover Hall, originally known as the Pacific College Building. First building built for Pacific College.
"Hoover Hall was named after ex-president Herbert Hoover who once studied in its classrooms. The building has served a variety of purposes through the years, including those of housing the museum, administrative offices, library, music hall, gymnasium, and classrooms. As the campus facilities expanded, separate buildings were constructed to serve these purposes. During its final years the hall served as the men's dormitory and more recently housed the McNichols family. Hoover Hall has survived several generations of energetic students, a fire and portions of two centuries of Oregon weather. Once again the familiar, the aged steps aside to make way for youth."
From The Crescent, May 28, 1954.