January 25-27, 1951. Parsonage at Hillsboro. The garage and utility room (the room is in the center of the building) have been added this past year. The parsonage is on a fine plot of ground strategically located, on which the church hopes soon to erect a building for worship. The group is now meeting in the Veterans of Foreign Wars building, more than a mile from this location.
NWYM, Northwest Yearly Meeting of Friends, Churches