O.J. Sherman and his Frankling Auto Portland Rose Festival Parade, around 1911. Taken in front the First Friends Church located at SE 35th and Main Street. This build was later moved across the street southward to become the prayer meeting wing of the "new" church building in 1918. This is now occupied by the Mennonites while the Friends congregation moves to SE Steele and 29th to become Reedswood Friends Church.