The First Baptist Church of Newberg was located on the corner of College and Sheridan Streets. This building was completed and ready for occupancy in January 1892. It was dedicated March 6, 1892. The church could seat 200 individuals and cost $2,600.00 to build.
This content is historical in nature. It reflects views of a certain time period and does not necessarily reflect the current or past views of George Fox University. Learn more about GFU’s current vision, mission, and values by visiting the following site: georgefox.edu/about/mission_vision_values
Newberg Community Collection, Newberg, Churches United States History