Date of Award
The purpose of this study was to analyze the pastor's relationship to the Sunday school in the Oregon Conference of the Free Methodist Church which involved the following factors:
1. The Free Methodist Church as an entire body of Christians.
2. The Oregon Conference of the Free Methodist Church functioning as one of several other conferences in a denomination.
3. Each local congregation as a church in a given area which is one of several churches in the Oregon Conference.
4. The pastor as supervisor of the church in all areas and departments.
5. The Sunday school as a department of the church.
Johnson, Bruce C., "An Analysis of the Pastor's Relationship to the Sunday School in the Oregon Conference of the Free Methodist Church" (1964). Western Evangelical Seminary Theses. 418.