Appearing left to right Levi Pennington and Herbert Hoover on the occasion of the dedication of the Hoover-Minthorn House, Newberg, Oregon , August 10, 1955.
This content is historical in nature. It reflects views of a certain time period and does not necessarily reflect the current or past views of George Fox University. Learn more about GFU’s current vision, mission, and values by visiting the following site: georgefox.edu/about/mission_vision_values
Herbert Hoover, Levi Pennington, photograph