A Nail from Hoover Hall (1892-1954) with card with printed poem, tied with gold & blue ribbon. Nails were removed when the building was razed and sold to raise money.
This content is historical in nature. It reflects views of a certain time period and does not necessarily reflect the current or past views of George Fox University. Learn more about GFU’s current vision, mission, and values by visiting the following site: georgefox.edu/about/mission_vision_values
Museum, Artifact, Hoover