This is a picture of a memorial plaque on the side of Hadley Hall. The plaque is written in Spanish and means roughly " This building was dedicated to the memory of Rev. C.A. Hadley, superintendent general of the church of Friends of Oregon. [Built] from June 1930 to June 1940.
This content is historical in nature. It reflects views of a certain time period and does not necessarily reflect the current or past views of George Fox University. Learn more about GFU’s current vision, mission, and values by visiting the following site: georgefox.edu/about/mission_vision_values
Pearson, Missionaries, Bolivia, Peru, Guatemala, India