Manuscript Preparation Guidelines for International Christian Community of Teacher Educators Journal
Use APA 6th edition guidelines for all citations and references, and use proper, standard English grammar (The Elements of Style by William Strunk, Jr., and E. B. White is the "standard" guide).
- Do not include a title page or abstract for your submission. Begin the document with the introduction, because a title page and abstract page will be added to your paper during the submission process.
- Do not include page numbers, headers, or footers. These will be added by the system during the submission process.
- Write your article in English (unless the journal expressly permits non-English submissions).
- Submit your manuscript, including tables, figures, appendices, etc., as a single file (Word, RTF, or PDF files are accepted).
- If figures are included, use high-resolution figures, preferably encoded as encapsulated PostScript (eps).
- Page size should be 8.5 x 11 inches.
- All margins (left, right, top and bottom) should be 1 inch, including tables and figures.
- Double space your text.
- Use a single column layout with only the left margin justified.
- The font should be Times New Roman or the closest comparable font available.